Windows 10 Just a Moment Stuck? Use These Solutions to Fix It.

Looking for:

Windows 10 stuck on Just a Moment, can't do anything else - Microsoft Community.Windows 10 Startup Fails After SysPrep - Super User 













































   

 

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Syspreped image sticks in "Just a moment"



  Ignore all command errors and just let it complete. You can copy the install.  


Untitled — Windows 10 stuck at just a moment after sysprep.Sysprep Windows 10 and 11 Machine: Step by Step Guide – TheITBros



  Check for any services. Boot the computer with the Windows reference image into Windows PE. Choose the empty partition and click on the Next button to start the installation process. Wait and see. Copy the wim Image file from a local disk. Run these steps as a post update cleanup task after a login and restart post feature update completion. After that, reconnect the USB devices to your PC and then check whether the computer can run normally.    

 

Windows 10 just a moment sysprep free.Stuck on the "Just a Moment" loop after imaging with Windows 10 1803



   

I have a windows 10 usb and dvd now, but neither of them show up in boot devices, so I can't try to reinstall. Am I stuck waiting for an eternity or can I fix this?

I also tried activating airplane mode, taking out the battery, and some stuff I can't remember. The touchpad works which is funny because it never works when windows is actually running so I can see the cursor, but that's the only response I get from it. If the laptop is stuck on the ' Just a Moment' screen, unplug any USB devices, especially a wireless mouse or keyboard. Then Start the laptop again, it will now hopefully finish the install. If that does not work, you say you have a Windows 10 installation USB, is this bootable media.

Your laptop should then boot from the Flash Drive and install a clean copy of Windows To get into your BIOS look at the screen immediately as your laptop starts, there will be text like ' press F2 to enter setup', the key might also be Esc or Del. NOTE: During the Windows installation, your laptop will reboot, at this point you must go into your BIOS and change the boot order back, so your hard drive is top of the list, otherwise the installation will start over.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Hard restarts haven't worked, I've taken out the battery and took the plug out after I had turned it off and pressed the power button a few times just to make sure it was reset, turned it back on, I've done this before too and it still gets infinitely stuck on that screen.

There are currently no usb devices plugged into it, I just have my windows 10 dvd in the tray. I finally got to the bios screen, I've set the boot order to check for dvds and usbs first, but now when I restart it just goes back to the bios screen no matter what I press. Currently I don't have the hard drive as an option, so that's probably why.

But does that mean it won't detect anything aside from the hard drive now? Will also test with usb drive and with re-enabling the hard drive as a boot option and will say what happens. Turn your computer on and off three times. While booting, make sure you turn off the computer when you see the Windows logo.

After the third time, Windows 10 will boot into diagnostics mode. Click Advanced options when the recovery screen appears. You can try booting into the Recovery environment again, then click Advanced options, then click Startup repair. It's worked before so I know I did it right, heh.

Same thing with the USB, used the tool to create it. Currently I don't see the windows logo when it starts up. I see the MSI logo, then the screen turns black for a moment, then it switches to the Just a moment Also I was out for a bit and when I came back it had gone to sleep and when I woke it up, the Just a moment Yes, when you see that MSI logo, you should power it on and off three times.

Systems that come preloaded with Windows 10 will use the manufacturers logo instead of the Windows logo. Power down your computer, start it the immediately start striking the F3 key repeatedly. This will take you to the recovery environment. I've tried the F3 thing a couple times. It either goes to the Just a moment When it bluescreens, it starts off with a Please Wait, then I get this error code:. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. Rylarra Moonfire. This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting.

To continue this discussion, please ask a new question. What are some good computer repair type questions to ask a user just starting in the field out of HS. Hi Guys - hope you're all keeping safe and well! We've been using the same old type of phone system now for decades our most recent phone systems are 10 years old.

With the coming ret Today in History: Robert E. Lee's home area Arlington, Virginia becomes a military cemeteryArlington Estate was established by George Washington's adopted grandson, George Washington Parke Custis, to be a living memorial to the first president. I manage several M tenants all with Security Defaults enabled and in one specific tenant, for some reason, no users including Global Admins are able to create a Team directly in the Teams app using the "Join or create a team" option.

This option IS Do you take breaks or do you keep going until you complete the 6 steps of debugging? Today I overcame a, what I thought was a major problem, minor challenge. We just got don Online Events. Log in Join.

I sysprepped an image with an unattend file. This is the command I used Text. Spice 6 Reply 6. OP nicolepaoline. I'm not sure what fixed it. Now it's working. Weird stuff.



Comments